8 Things to Expect at Integr8 2022
Pairing an in-person and livestream experience, Automation Alley’s global Industry 4.0 Conference, Integr8, is back with new energy on May 10, and we are ready to help you succeed on your Industry 4.0 journey. Industry and technology leaders are set to convene at Novi’s Suburban Collection Showplace for a full day of smart manufacturing knowledge and action. You’ll be empowered and inspired by a keynote from Microsoft, a new 3D printing experience and pitch competition, interactive exhibits and much more.
Here are eight things you can’t miss at Integr8 2022:
- Microsoft talks new products, services—and even business models: Software is at the heart of digital transformation, and no company understands software better than tech giant Microsoft. Integr8 2022 is pleased to present Jeff Winter, Industry Executive, Manufacturing, as its keynote speaker to discuss how Industry 4.0 can unlock innovation and deliver new services and even business models. Imagine fully recovering from the pandemic better off than before it started with entirely new revenue streams that fill the gaps with even greater profitability through new channels. Jeff will explore how this can be done and highlight the companies who are doing it best. Don’t miss his keynote at 8:15 a.m.
- New format allows for Tech Talks: Expect Integr8 to be a high-energy experience filled with innovation, interaction and–new this year–Tech Talks. We are excited to welcome a number of speakers to the main stage who will keep you engaged throughout the day as you explore the exhibit hall. For example, Kwaku Osei, co-founder and CEO of Farmacy Food, will share the story of how attempting to create a startup led him to an entirely new movement of leveraging tech-based solutions for the betterment of all. And W.E. Da’Cruz, cofounder of VGC Group, will discuss the main tenets of digitalization and how everyday lives are transforming.
- Companies will share their best additive manufacturing use cases at 3D Printing Pitch Competition: Those curious to learn more about how 3D printing can solve manufacturing challenges should be sure to check out Integr8’s 3D Printing Pitch Competition at 1 p.m., which is new to Integr8 this year. Finalists include Marcellus Metalcasters, Pareto Aluminum Systems LLC, Brandmotion LLC, Cargill Salt St. Clair, and Ultimation Industries, LLC. During the competition, presented by Automation Alley in partnership with Pure Michigan Business Connect, finalists will explain how a 3D industrial printer can solve a labor, capacity or process challenge and support the overall business. The grand prize? A 3D printer and software prize package valued at more than $42,000!
- Breakout sessions will elevate the conversation of Industry 4.0: This year’s Integr8 breakout sessions will explore some of the hot topics and trends taking place in advanced manufacturing today. At 9:15 a.m., a panel will discuss how diversity can bring different ways of thinking to a team and how those differences can lead to improved products, services, and innovation. At 10:15 a.m., we’ll dive into real-time intelligence for the factory floor. At 2 p.m., we’ll discuss how digital tools are impacting the future of work. And at 3 p.m., we’ll explore the need for enhanced cybersecurity. This is just a snapshot of the great conversations you can expect at this year’s conference.
- Get a glimpse of the future of manufacturing through the Project DIAMOnD Experience: Joining Integr8 for the first time is the Project DIAMOnD Experience. Led by Automation Alley, Project DIAMOnD aims to create the country’s largest 3D printing marketplace and network by engaging small- and medium-sized manufacturers in their digital transformation. Guiding Integr8 2022 participants through three areas—physical technology, community, and design automation—the showcase will feature interactive displays, success stories, and real-world examples with opportunities to explore, discover and connect face-to-face.
- Over 50 exhibitors to spark your curiosity: Integr8 will feature Industry 4.0 exhibitors and experts in 3D printing, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality and more. Stop by ATI’s booth to see a demo with a fully autonomous robot used in factories, warehouses, and eCommerce fulfillment centers. Also be sure to swing by the booth for Epic Games, developers of Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading gaming and visualization technologies being adopted across industries, including manufacturing.
- The Smart Technology Zone dives deep into practical Industry 4.0 implementation: We are excited to have Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center back this year with its popular Smart Technology Zone, an in-person exclusive featuring MMTC’s Technical Assessment & Implementation Team and partner technology suppliers for five interactive sessions on Industry 4.0 technologies.
- We’ll highlight how Michigan wins: Automation Alley has a global outlook but a regional focus, and our Integr8 lunchtime panel discussion puts the attention squarely on the manufacturing powerhouse that is Michigan. Michigan manufacturers dominated the second and third industrial revolutions. Join our panel to listen in on some of the most important conversations happening in the public sector today about how and why we must stay ahead of the rest of the world in our adoption of new technologies and be a global leader.
Integr8 ticket prices for Automation Alley members are $199; non-member tickets are $299. Virtual tickets are $49. As an extra benefit this year, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation will provide all small to medium-sized Michigan manufacturers one free ticket per company to attend Integr8 2022 in-person. To register, click here.