Expand your business into the world's second-largest market for U.S. exports with help from Automation Alley. Join our trade mission to Mexico, a nation with a strong demand for the following Michigan-made products, services and technologies:
• Automotive components and supplies
• Design, engineering and manufacturing services
• Environmental technologies
• Healthcare and medical
• IT and information communication technologies
• Mexico is Michigan's second-largest export market.
• It is the world's 10th most populous nation with 132 million consumers.
• Mexico is the world's fifteenth-biggest economy and Latin America's second-largest economy.
• Mexico's multiple free trade agreements with 46 countries (including the USMCA) spans three continents and encompasses 60% of global GDP.
• The nation is a manufacturing powerhouse in aerospace, automotive and electronics.
• Competitive advantages include a highly skilled yet low-wage workforce, excellent product quality, inexpensive transportation costs and geographic proximity to the U.S.
• Wide gaps in Mexico's supply chains offer U.S. companies significant opportunities for expansion.
• Matchmaking meetings with buyers, end users, agents and distributors for your specific business.
• Meet the government and industry leaders you need to know to be successful.
• Automation Alley's award-winning trade mission program (including the President's "E Star" Award) introduces small and medium-size businesses to high-growth markets and opportunities to expand abroad. These missions are results orientated, having generated nearly $1.6 billion in export sales for past companies and the creation of over 8000 local jobs.
• Participation is limited to 10 companies.
• Deadline to register is July 25, 2022.
• Participation fee $3,000 for Automation Alley members and $4,000 for non-members. The price includes business briefings, matchmaking meetings, in-country ground transportation, hotels, and two group dinners. Airfare is not included.
• Additional fees for more than one person from participating company.
• Eligible companies may receive up to 75% reimbursement for travel expenses and mission fees through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP). For details, visit www.michiganbusiness.org/export.
Registration and More Information
Please contact Lisa Lasser, Automation Alley's International Business Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-457-3283.
September 25-30, 2022
September 25-30, 2022 (includes travel days)
Registration Deadline: July 25, 2022
Queretaro and Guadalajara
Automation Alley Members: $3000