Automation Alley invites small and medium-sized Michigan companies to join our annual trade mission to Hannover Messe.
Join the Michigan booth at Hannover Messe one of the world's largest trade fairs dedicated to the topic of industry development. The lead theme "Industrial Transformation" describes the effects that the megatrends of individualization, climate protection and digitization are having on industry. Key topics for 2022 - Digitization and Sustainability.
Areas of Focus
- Energy Solutions
- Automation, Motion & Drives
- Digital Ecosystems
- Future Hub
- Engineered Parts & Solutions
- Hannover Messe is the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation.
- Prior years have attracted more than 6,500 exhibitors, 200,000 visitors representing over 100 countries, and more than 1,500 international speakers.
- The theme of Hannover Messe 2022 is Industrial Transformation, focusing on the megatrends of digitalization, individualization and climate protection - the key drivers of industrial change in our times.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to tap new target groups and to foster their existing relationships.
- Discover new products and groundbreaking solutions along the entire industrial value chain, including applications in industrial automation, IT/information communication technologies, energy and environmental technologies, process/production engineering and R&D.
- Broad range of forums, conferences, and special events to learn more about the key issues affecting industry today.
- 120 square meter booth in the Digital Ecosystems Hall
- Individual kiosks with lockable counter, graphics, and company signage
- Internet connection and power accessibility
- Meeting space available
Register today - space is limited!
- Participation is limited to 10 companies.
- Deadline to register is March 18.
- The cost to participate is $3,500 for members and $4,500 for non-members. The fee includes hotel (5 nights), exhibitor fees, business reception in pavilion, opening ceremony, and one group dinner. Airfare is not included.
- Eligible companies may receive up to 75% reimbursement for travel expenses and mission fees through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP). For details visit www.michiganbusiness.org/export.
Registration and Information
Please contact Automation Alley’s International Business Services Manager, Lisa Lasser at 248-457-3283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.