Looking for a great start to your company’s 2023 growth projections? India is a nation of 1.4 billion consumers with an especially strong demand for the following Michigan-made products, services, and technologies:
- Advanced manufacturing, design, and engineering services
- Environment and pollution control
- Machinery and equipment
- Medical equipment
- India’s population includes a growing middle-class of 350 million consumers.
- India is the world’s sixth-largest economy with a GDP of $2.66 trillion, and Moody’s projects that India’s GDP will expand by 9.5% this year and 8.4% in 2023.
- India is home to the world’s fourth largest automotive industry.
- According to the World Bank, among 190 countries, India recently jumped fifteen spots (from 77 to 62) in ease of doing business.
7 Reasons to Join Our Trade Mission to India:
- Our trade missions are results-driven. They’ve generated over $1.8 billion in export sales and created 9,104 local jobs.
- We get you connected to the right people. Matchmaking meetings will place you directly in touch with potential buyers and end users of your products, services, and technologies
- The timing is right. We’ve included the option to attend Auto Expo Components Show 2023 and Auto Expo Motor Show 2023
- We help you learn how to do business internationally. Meet the key players you need to know to be successful in India. Attend business meetings with government officials and business and industry leaders who will share their firsthand insights about the opportunities and challenges of doing business in India.
- We take care of all the details. Our team takes care of planning before, during, and after the mission.
- A reimbursement for up to 75% of the cost. You may qualify for a grant to reduce the costs of participating on the mission through the Michigan State Trade and Expansion Program (MI-STEP).
- We’re trusted and recognized for our expertise. Automation Alley received the President's "E Star" Award from Presidents Joe Biden (2021), Barack Obama (2013), and George W. Bush (2008)---the nation’s highest, most prestigious international trade award granted to organizations in recognition of their accomplishments in global trade and economic development. Automation Alley is only the second organization in the nation to receive award three times since JFK created it in 1961.
- Participation is limited to ten companies.
- Registration deadline is October 31, 2022.
- Participation fee is $4,500 for Automation Alley members and $5,500 for non-members. Price includes embassy business briefings, group dinners, meetings with local trade organizations, matchmaking meetings, business tours, in-country ground transportation, five-star hotels, and dinner receptions. Airfare not included.
- Eligible companies may receive up to 75% reimbursement for travel expenses and mission fees. Through the State Trade Expansion Program.
For more information, please email Lisa Lasser