Our International Business Center, located inside Automation Alley Headquarters in Troy, Mich., provides 90 days of complimentary soft-landing space for foreign companies to use as a home base while exploring opportunities to do business in Southeast Michigan. The 3,200-square-foot space includes:
- Meeting rooms with state-of-the-art communications technology
- Private office space for meetings with partners and clients around the globe
- Open office areas featuring laptop worktables and other business resources
With convenient access to Automation Alley’s International Business Services staff, your company will also receive:
- Assistance with site selection to establish permanent operations in the region
- Introductions to potential business partners, clients and employees
Michigan is a high-tech powerhouse and a global center for innovation. It’s a place where jobs and business opportunities are on the rise. It's home to a diverse and highly skilled workforce. It offers an unparalleled quality of life for residents and a variety of cultural attractions for visitors.
Geographically, Michigan is centrally located in North America, and international border crossings offer easy access to Canada, the state’s largest trading partner. In addition, the Great Lakes are a large source of wind energy and contain 20 percent of the world’s total fresh water — the second-largest supply in the world.
To inquire about available space in the International Business Center, contact us today.