Register by April 18
Let Automation Alley help your company boost its global competitiveness and expand into the world’s second-largest market for U.S. exports. We invite you to join Automation Alley’s Trade Mission to Mexico, a nation with an especially strong demand for the following Michigan-made products, services and technologies:
- Design, engineering and manufacturing services
- IT and information communication technologies
Matchmaking meetings will place your company directly in touch with potential end users, distributors, joint-venture partners, technology licensees and key players that you need to know to successfully do business in Mexico.
- Mexico is Latin America’s second-largest economy and world’s eleventh most populous nation.
- Mexico’s free trade agreements with 45 countries spanning three continents provide U.S. companies with preferential access to an additional one billion consumers equaling 60 percent of global GDP.
- Among the world’s leading manufacturing powerhouses, Mexico’s competitive advantages include a highly-skilled yet low-wage workforce, excellent product quality, geographic proximity to the U.S. and inexpensive transportation costs.
- Wide gaps in Mexico’s major industrial and manufacturing supply chains offer U.S. companies enormous opportunities to fill
- As the world’s fourth-largest auto exporter, production of cars and light trucks in Mexico will continue at rapid speed (3 million units today to 4 million in 2017) as foreign auto makers continue to invest in new plants and capacity to meet rising global demand, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- Our trade missions have generated more than $309 million in export sales for participants.
- We received the President’s “E-Star” Award for Export Service in 2013 and the President’s “E” Award in 2008 - the nation’s highest and most prestigious international trade awards - in recognition of our organization’s success in promoting U.S. exports overseas.
- We design a business itinerary tailored to your company’s specific needs.
- We set up one-on-one business appointments with prequalified business partners based on your criteria.
- We provide follow-up assistance after the mission.
Call 248-457-3283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Participation is limited to 10 companies. Cost to participate is $4,995 for members and $5,995 for non-members and subject to change based on availability. Price includes international airfare, five-star hotels, all transportation during the mission, matchmaking meetings, business briefings, welcome receptions and tours. Automation Alley will take care of all your planning and details before, during and after the mission. Be sure to ask us about the Michigan State Trade Export Program (MI-STEP) to see if your company qualifies for funding that can be applied toward the cost of our mission.