IMPACT 2012 >> Speakers
February 7, 2012 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Centerpoint Marriott, Auburn Hills
This conference explored what it means to have IMPACT in today’s business environment. We examined the IMPACT of economic trends on business, the IMPACT a business can have on its customers and how to achieve greater IMPACT within an industry. We brought together experts in sales, marketing, finance, human resources and the public sector to forecast national and local trends that will IMPACT Southeast Michigan businesses in 2012.
A big thank you to our speakers for sharing their knowledge, skill and expertise. Many of the presentations are available for download by using the links below.
To watch video from the keynote and breakout sessions, click here.
- Overall Forecast by Dave Morris, manager of corporate research, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Financial Perspective by Michael Fezzey, president, Huntington National Bank: East Michigan Region
- Information Technology Outlook by Tim Bryan, chairman and CEO, GalaxE.Solutions
- Manufacturing Update by Michael Coast, president and CEO, Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center (MMTC)
Breakout session 1
- Helping Find the "and" in Your Brand, Jamie Michelson, President, SMZ Advertising
- Ideas to Help Grow Your Small Business in the Cloud, Gary Montgomery, Chief Sales Officer, Trillium Teamologies, Inc. (TTI)
- Transforming Ideas into a Winning Product, moderated by Rich Dusek, Engineering Branch Manager, Segula Technologies, Inc.; and featuring panelists Michael Balow, VP of Technology and Applications Development, Asahi Kasei Plastics North America; Bill Koetting, Director of Engineering, Energy Power Systems; and Laurie Moncrieff, President, Adaptive Manufacturing Solutions
Breakout session 2
- Crucial Conversations for Conflict Resolution, Douglas L. Finton, Managing Director, Vital Skills International LLC
- Introduction to the Pure Michigan State Trade Export Promotion (STEP) Program, Jeanne D. Broad, International Trade Development Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- LinkedIn for Business, Brenda Meller, Director of Marketing, Walsh College
Breakout session 3
- A Day in the Clouds: Is your Future Cloudy? moderated by Peter R. Marsack, Vice President, Vision Computer Solutions; and featuring panelists Mark Farneth, President, Radley Corporation; Jamie Hamilton, Vice President of Software Engineering at Quicken Loans; Mike Klein, President, Online Tech Inc.; and James While, Senior Enterprise Solution Advisor, secure24
- Tapping Into the Talent Pipeline, Jennifer Bowden, Director of Career Services, Davenport University
- Technologies Every Marketer Must Master, Kevin Miller, EVP Marketing & Sales, SalesFUSION, Inc.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the speaker directly or email our Resource Desk at email@example.com. Thank you for joining us at IMPACT 2012!