Automation Alley Fund
A 501(c)(3) corporation, the Automation Alley Fund supports business diversification and encourages economic and workforce development activities in Southeast Michigan.
Your gift to the fund will nurture and sustain a variety of entrepreneurial opportunities, including:
- Business attraction services aimed at assisting companies with the creation of business plans, access to technical/financial information and support with operational success and regulatory matters
- Business assistance programs to sustain and grow companies
- Defense initiatives for members
- Seed fund investments to qualifying companies in Southeast Michigan
- STEM initiatives for students, teachers, and members of the workforce
- Trade missions to international and domestic locales
A gift to the Automation Alley Fund is a wise investment in Southeast Michigan's future and is a strong statement to your commitment to the region, its entrepreneurs and the advancement of our local economy. The end result is to fund and sponsor programs that will create jobs in Southeast Michigan!
To donate or for further information, contact Automation Alley's Resource Center at (800) 427-5100 or email@example.com