Programs and Services >> International Business Services >> Bring Your Business to Michigan
A highly technical talent pool, low cost of living, close proximity to an international border, and access to world-class colleges, universities and research and development institutions — these are just a few of the many assets Michigan has to offer international businesses. Michigan is known as the automotive capital of the world, but it’s also home to a number of emerging high-tech industries, including:
- Advanced manufacturing/robotics
- Clean tech/renewable energy
- Medical/life sciences
- Defense/homeland security
- Information technology/information and communications technology
Automation Alley invites you to discover for yourself why the metro Detroit region is the ideal home for your company.
Automation Alley’s International Business Center provides soft landing space for international companies to use as a home base while exploring opportunities to do business in Southeast Michigan for up to 90 days. The 3,200-square-foot space includes three meeting rooms with state-of-the-art communications technology, three private offices, an open office area and convenient access to Automation Alley’s International Business Services staff.
In addition to temporary office space, tenants of the International Business Center will receive:
- Site selection assistance based on knowledge of the region and the local real estate market
- Introductions to key local decision-makers — government officials, economic developers, bankers, lawyers and management consultants — who will contribute to your success
- Introductions to potential business partners and clients to jump-start your business