Michigan Small Business Technology and Development Center (MI-SBTDC)
The MI-SBTDC provides counseling and mentoring to members of Automation Alley and the business community at no charge.
MI-SBTDC’s technology business consultants provide a full range of services for a variety of small businesses that are emerging and growing, including new venture companies, existing small businesses, expanding businesses, new technology companies and innovators.
Specifically, companies can receive:
- Business plan assistance
- Angel/venture capital pitch assistance
- Intellectual property guidance
- SBIR/STTR assistance
- Commercialization planning
- Management team assistance
- Strategic alliance building
- Marketing technology assessment
To schedule a meeting with a technology business consultant, contact the Automation Alley Resource Center at 800-427-5100 or email@example.com.
For more information on regional SBTDC offices, click here.