Serving on a committee provides an opportunity to become involved with the Automation Alley community and allows for interaction, information sharing, community building, thought leadership, empowerment and peer engagement.
Committees are an excellent way for members to become as active and involved as they'd like. Join a committee and contribute through project teams or serve in a leadership role as a committee chair, vice committee chair or project team chair.
- Be in the know: Learn the issues and stay informed.
- Build your network: Work collaboratively with peers and executives.
- Become an active participant: Give of your time and talent and reap the benefits of involvement.
With several committees and a variety of project topics, there is something for everyone.
For more information on current committee projects, click here.
Business Growth Committee
Staff Liaison: Shaun Hayes
- Marketing/sales/PR/social media
Meetings: Third Thursday of odd months from 8:30 - 10 a.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters
- Employee development
- Career awareness and preparation
- Employee benefits
Meetings: Third Wednesday of even months from 8:30 - 10 a.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters
Staff Liaison: Kelly Kozlowski
- Alternative financing
- Business consulting
- Commercial real estate
- Equipment leasing
- Investment capital
Meetings: First Wednesday of even months from 12 - 1 p.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters (March, June, September, December dates switch to 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. at Kona Grill in Troy)
Staff Liaison: Dan Raubinger
- Business growth
- Workforce talent enhancement
- Best practices process collaboration
- promote our regional manufacturing brand
Meetings (dates for 2014): Jan. 23, Mar. 27, May 22, July 24, Sept. 25, Dec. 4 from 9 - 11 a.m. Location will vary. This committee is limited to manufacturing and engineering companies only.
Staff Liaison: Dom Holmes
- Cloud computing
- New product development
- Cyber security
- Mobile and Web-based technologies
- Health care, green and sustainability tech
- Distributed workforce empowerment
Meetings: Third Thursday of even months from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters
All active members of Automation Alley are welcome to join a committee. For information, email email@example.com.
Current committee members: Committee Portal Page.