|Hiring the right person is not as easy as posting a job opening and letting the candidate find you. Even in the current economy, competition for top talent is still tough. There are many resources to help you connect with your next superstar employee, but you need to know where they are looking.
Join us for a discussion on:
- Unconventional, non-traditional recruiting resources and strategies
- What happened to the traditional resume?
- Link, pin or tweet? Social media has to be part of your plan
- Are you overlooking great talent by not thinking outside the box to find it?
- Denise Van Hee, Program Coordinator-Business Services - Michigan Works! Southfield Service Center
- Jeff Lothian, Director of Business Operations and Co-Founder - IMPACT Management Services
- Nike Dawson, Director of Economic & Workforce Development - Oakland Community College
- Chad Sibley, Cost Accountant/Contract Administrator - Merrill Technologies Group
This session is part of our six-session series on Hiring and Keeping the
Perfect Ideal Employee. Save the date for the next sessions in this series:
June 26 - The Talent Games: Effective Interviewing Techniques
July 17 - First Impressions = Employee Retention
Aug. 14 - Five Generations, One Workplace!
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event or for the full series. For information, click here.
This event is presented by the Automation Alley Education and Workforce Committee. For information about committee participation, click here.