|Make some time in your calendar to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate. The Automation Alley Business Growth Committee is helping Forgotten Harvest, a Charity Navigator “4-star” charity, feed hungry families by packing food for direct shipment to those in need. Not only will you help those in need, you’ll make new friends and get a little bit of exercise too. After we’ve helped Forgotten Harvest we’ll meet at Local Kitchen & Bar for delicious appetizers and conversation.
All volunteers must bring a completed Volunteer Release of Liability form to the event. To download and print a copy, click here
Additional volunteer information from Forgotten Harvest:
- For the safety and health of our recipients, if you are sick (even with a mild cold, sore throat, sniffles, etc.) or have any of the following illnesses, you will not be allowed to volunteer: Hepatitis A; Shiga toxin-producing E. coli, Shigella; Salmonella typhi; norovirus.
- DO NOT wear jewelry. Wedding rings are fine.
- You must wear CLOSED-TOED SHOES or you will not be allowed to volunteer. NO HIGH HEALS. No exceptions.
- Bring a sweater or jacket, as the warehouse gets chilly.
- No gum chewing or beverages allowed in work area.