|A fine-tuned elevator pitch can open the door to funding and key partnerships for entrepreneurs. Perfecting that pitch takes practice - and often some advice from experts and other experienced entrepreneurs. Watch up-and-coming entrepreneurs present their business plans, and then join in the discussion at the Entrepreneurial Initiative of Southeast Michigan (EISEM) Entrepreneur's Forum.
EISEM is a series of programs that works to highlight regional entrepreneurs and their businesses and further develop their message to reach customers and investors. A cornerstone of EISEM, the Entrepreneur's Forum features business plan presentations by emerging technology-driven companies. The short presentations are critiqued by attendees, including venture capitalists, angel investors and business professionals, who provide constructive criticism and guidance.
- Coliant Corporation (John Swiatek) - a global design, manufacturing and distribution leader for Powerlet's electrical accessories in the powersport industry.
- ElderCompass (Nancy Martens) – Web-based company founded to help families and caregivers understand and navigate senior care.
- Future Help Designs (Glen Konopaskie and Christian Marcillo) – smartphone app startup focusing on Apple's mobile technology platform.
- Stik.com (Jay Gierak and Nathan Labenz) - using Facebook to bring the business referral process online.
- Cascade Partners LLC (Rajesh Kothari)
- Fulcrum Edge (Mark Lundquist)
- Windward Associates, LLC (Terry Cross)