|This day-long conference will explore what it means to have IMPACT in today’s business environment. The IMPACT of economic trends and conditions on your business, the IMPACT you have on your customers, and how to achieve greater IMPACT within your industry. This event will bring together experts in sales, marketing, finance, human resources and the public sector to forecast national and local trends that will IMPACT you and your business in 2012.
Our keynote panel, moderated by Carol Cain, Emmy Award winning journalist, Senior Producer and Host of "Michigan Matters" and columnist at Detroit Free Press, will share thoughts and predictions on economic trends in the business climate of Southeast Michigan for the upcoming year. Panelists will include:
What you will gain:
- Overall Forecast by Dave Morris, manager of corporate research, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Financial Perspective by Michael Fezzey, president, Huntington National Bank: East Michigan Region
- Information Technology Outlook by Tim Bryan, chairman and CEO, GalaxE.Solutions
The IMPACT that Automation Alley members can have when they come together to share business opportunities with each other is a powerful and meaningful way to grow the technology corridor in Southeast Michigan. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the IMPACT!
- Insight from industry leaders on how to navigate business challenges in 2012
- Real-world insight on accessing capital and maximizing profitability in your business
- Tangible tactics to increase sales and generate revenue
- Grow your professional network by connecting with fellow Automation Alley members representing a variety of industries
- Tips for creating powerful marketing initiatives to generate sales
- Strategies to motivate your employees and create a productive work environment