At Automation Alley, we want to make sure your company is getting the most out of the resources and services we provide to our membership. Whether that means access to exclusive networking events and meeting space, public relations tools or connecting you to the right talent and investment opportunities, our goal is to help your business grow. Have a question about your membership? We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 most frequently asked questions by our members. Have a question that’s not on this list? Our membership team is happy to help! Call 800-427-5100 or email email@example.com.
- How can I promote my company?
There are several ways to promote your company through your Automation Alley membership. Sponsoring an Automation Alley event is a great way to get your company's name and logo in front of the region's most influential technology leaders. Or, members can promote their own events on our Events Calendar. Post a press release to our website to promote your company's news, and it will be included in our "News @ 8" email. Members can also host one of our Morning Member Mingles or Matchmaker Networking events at their facility.
- How many people are subscribed to our News @ 8 emails?
Our daily "News @ 8" email allows members to share news about their organization. The email has nearly 4,000 subscribers, including media representatives, legislators and members of the business community. To subscribe to our emails, click here.
- How do you post a press release?
Automation Alley members can submit company press releases for posting on automationalley.com and email distribution to thousands of fellow Automation Alley members, journalists and members of the business community who subscribe to our "News @8" email. Here's how to post:
1. Log in to the Member Information Center.
2. Select News Releases from the left side menu.
3. Click Add News Release.
4. Complete the on-screen form and click Submit for Approval.
5. Click Back to List at the bottom of the screen.
To view a sample press release, click here.
- How do you post an event posting?
Automation Alley members can submit event postings for posting on automationalley.com. Here's how to post:
1. Log in to the Member Information Center.
2. Select Events from the top navigation bar.
3. Click the blue Add Event button in the upper right corner.
4. Fill out event details. Option to load images, videos and Google Maps.
5. Click Save as Draft if you’d like to save and finish your post later. Or, if you’re done, click Submit for Approval.
- How can I host a networking event through Automation Alley?
We have two fantastic options for hosting a member networking event. Our popular Morning Member Mingles average 50-80 attendees and provide the host company with an opportunity to showcase their facility, equipment or programs in an informal networking session. Our quarterly evening networking events, or matchmakers, typically draw 100-150 attendees and allow the hosts to engage with guests in a social after-hours get-together. Both events include a 10-15 minute introduction and presentation opportunity, as well as the chance to offer facility tours and/or demonstrations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-457-3200 for more details.
To download a print friendly version of all sponsorship opportunities, click here.
- How can I rent a room at Automation Alley?
Members have access to meeting space at Automation Alley Headquarters in Troy, the center of member activity, which features a 2,200-square-foot Auditorium, three conference rooms, a state-of-the-art Video Conference Center, a high-tech Collaboration Center and wireless capability throughout the building. Members receive access to rooms, including the 100-seat Auditorium, based on their membership level. Call 800-427-5100 or email email@example.com to rent a room today.
- Where do I get an Automation Alley logo to put on my website?
Easy! Just click here and download our logo to proudly display on your company website.
- How do I update my company profile on the website?
- How can I partner with Automation Alley on an event?
At Automation Alley, we believe collaboration is key to the success and growth of our region. Through the work of our committees, we partner with different organizations and companies throughout the year on a number of events in the technology and manufacturing arenas. If you are interested in partnering with Automation Alley on an event, contact 800-427-5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- What's the role of the committees?
Our member-driven committees help influence the types of programs and services offered at Automation Alley and give members an opportunity to network in an industry-specific environment. Committee members can contribute through project teams or serve in leadership roles as committee chairs, vice committee chairs or project team chairs. To learn more about our committees, click here.