Increase your visibility in Southeast Michigan’s business community by sponsoring an Automation Alley event. With a variety of options available, your organization can find an opportunity that matches your vision and mission.
For information on upcoming sponsorship opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Automation Alley every Wednesday for a special event series dedicated to solving the most critical and actionable issues in manufacturing and technology today. This series is designed to help prepare Southeast Michigan businesses for the next revolution in manufacturing. Morning and afternoon sessions will tackle topics including cloud computing, cybersecurity, MSV, autonomous robotics, Big Data, additive manufacturing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and advanced materials.
Event Sponsor - $1,000
Delivers presentation, selects topic and speakers, brand representation in all electronic and print event promotion.
Brand representation in all electronic and print event promotion, opportunity for brief remarks.
- Accounting/Consulting: $200
- Legal: $200
- Staffing: $200
- Educational: $200
- Video: $200
- Food: $100
Technology Industry Outlook
This is the event people are talking about. The Technology Industry Outlook provides insight into the future of Southeast Michigan's tech economy with forecasts from experts in the advanced manufacturing, education and training fields. Support the event that translates our 2017 Technology Industry Report into practical next steps for businesses in Southeast Michigan.
Event Sponsor $10,000 (download)
- Your company recognized as 2017 Automation Alley Technology Industry Outlook Event Sponsor in all event promotional materials.
- Opportunity for a company representative to provide a 2-minute podium welcome prior to the presentation.
- Entry to the event plus reserved, premier seating for 10 attendees for the formal report presentation.
- Twenty-five printed copies of the 2017 Technology Industry Report.
- First right of refusal to sponsor in 2018 and each year thereafter, if you choose to extend your sponsorship.
- Two-year commitment at $10,000 each year.
Technology Partner Spotlight Sponsor $5,000 (download)
- Your company recognized as Automation Alley 2017 Technology Partner Spotlight Sponsor in select event promotional materials.
- Entry to the event plus reserved, premier seating for five attendees for the formal report presentation.
Breakfast Sponsor $4,000 (download)
- Your company recognized as Automation Alley 2017 Breakfast Sponsor in select event promotional materials.
- Entry to the event plus reserved, premier seating for four attendees for the formal report presentation.
Student Showcase Sponsor $3,000 (download)
- Your company recognized as Automation Alley 2017 Student Showcase Sponsor in select event promotional materials.
- Entry to the event plus reserved, premier seating for three attendees for the formal report presentation.
Contributing Sponsor $1,500 (download)
- Your company recognized as Automation Alley 2017 Contributing Sponsor in select event promotional materials.
- Entry to the event for two attendees.
Global Trade Missions
Sponsor a trade mission to support local small to medium-sized companies as they explore opportunities to expand and diversify into high-growth markets abroad. A joint mission to Cuba and Mexico is on-deck for 2016. Results-driven, these missions have generated over a half billion dollars in export sales for local companies.
Premier Sponsor - $5,000
Printed postcard, podium time at pre-mission event, digital and print visibility, premium logo placement and $1,000 mission discount per person.
Supporting Sponsor - $3,000
Digital and print visibility, company name recognition and $500 mission discount per person.
Member Networking Events
Is your company looking to show off its facility or equipment? Host a networking event in 2016 and let our members come to you! These popular gatherings draw between 80-200 attendees and provide an opportunity for podium time, building or factory tours, and good old-fashioned open house perks.
Quarterly Matchmakers - $1,000-$4,000
Premium exposure to our members in an evening social setting, captive audience to share your company's story, marketing promotion, postcard and a chance to invite up to 30 guests.
Morning Member Mingles - $250-$500
Exposure to our members in a relaxed morning format of coffee and bagels, marketing promotion and an opportunity to invite up to 15 guests.
Our committees do good work. Put your company's stamp of approval on industry expertise as presented by our committee members as they conduct informative and educational events throughout the year. Committees include Business Growth, Education and Workforce, Finance, Government Affairs, Manufacturing and Technology.
Please consult our events calendar for list of upcoming committee lunch 'n' learns, workshops and seminars.
Event Sponsor - $300
Includes podium welcome, digital logo visibility, literature placement at event and one complimentary ticket to the event.